Your top 5 favorite games.

Started by Sajugs, February 23, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sajugs

Hello, I thought about creating a thread where we list our top 5 favorite games (not in order) and give a little background as to why they're in the top 5. I'll start :D

Sajugs

GTA San Andreas/SAMP

QuoteObviously this was gonna be on the list. I've been playing GTA SA for as long as I can remember and started playing SA-MP when it was 0.2x version. It's always been a fun game to play, even though sometimes I had needed a break for a few months. This is honestly the ultimate sandbox experience and everything an open world game should be.

DayZ

QuoteSome people might frown upon the choice, but back in the day when DayZ mod first came out, it was the best experience ever. It was a new kind of game and it actually made you paranoid and get adrenaline rushes. Nothing was more scary then being in the North West Airfield, trying to loot and then hearing the cracks of gunfire nearby. The battles within the dense forests, avoding zombies. Because of all that, the game earns its way into my top 5.

Assassin's Creed franchise

QuoteThis includes all the Assassin's Creed games. Not much to say, great concept, great stories, great game mechanics. It's just an amazing game.

Minecraft

QuoteWhoa, didn't think of seeing this in the list huh? I'm not gonna lie, I had so much fun with Minecraft back in the day when it was still not mainstream. It's just hard to explain, but it was pretty fun not knowing what you're doing and trying to get along within its blocky world.

Modern Warfare 2

QuoteI had a really hard time deciding what to put as the 5th game, but after awhile I decided to give it to Modern Warfare 2. Had tons of fun, countless hours playing it on a cracked client with Evil back in the day.

TinyDrama

Let's say I tried my best at not writing nonesense... Nonetheless here's my list of five favourite games:

GTA San Andreas/SAMP

QuoteI'd like to add that too on my list, since for me it's one of the games that I've spent quite some time of my childhood with and when SAMP came around, I remember that I used to play for hours and hours... Anyway, it's really a fun experience to play it and hours just go by.

Mass Effect franchise

QuoteWhen I first played Mass Effect, it gave me the chills because of its amazing atmosphere, magical soundtrack and really well-written story. To me, and it might sound silly, but it had so much impact on me, like a lot. It's one of my personal best, if not the best franchise that I've played so far.

Assassin's Creed franchise

QuoteI like games that include history and such too and maybe my interest for blades is one of the (strange) reasons why I got into this franchise. Other than that, even though some of their newer games didn't appeal as much as the old ones did, It's a very interesting experience and the you can totally "live with the story".

Garry's Mod

QuoteI don't know what to say about this game really... It's just the whole variety of basically everything you can imagine possible and that's what got me into playing it and it's a great game to kill the time and fool around with your friends.

Starbound

QuoteNow this was a tough decision, but yeah... the thing is that I like space and exploring, travelling or whatever. But it's not just this that got me into this game, it's the mixture of a cute but chilling atmosphere it gives. Also, the soundtrack is what it got me too, as a "retired" composer, I'm really into a game that has a great soundtrack... or maybe it's just that I'm a music-holic, who knows...

Zupps

Modern warfare 2

I trickshotted and quickscoped and that cool jazz and I did get a little fame off of it but nothing crazy.

Forza horizon 1
I was always drifting and met a ton of new people on that game which I still talk to this day

SAMP
I met saBigDaddy and got to play on this server and LS and met a whole bunch of people

Battlefield 3
Don't even get me started I still drop hundreds bombs to this day. For some reason I used to play tactical and have like a acog and a silencer and though I was cool don't ask me why I still don't know.

7 days to die
I just started it and I love it I think it's cool how it has a bit of monecraft and dayz together. I enjoy it

Sorry for the formatting I'm on my phone

AlmightyHitta

Fallout: New Vegas
My ultimate favorite fallout game even though i like fallout 3 alot because of the story i like Fallout NV more because of the freedom you have.

Grand Theft Auto 4.

To me it's better then GTA 5 it had a better story the graphics may not be the same but that doesn't matter the storyline in GTA 4 was worth playing more then once

GTA San Andreas

Basically the same thing as GTA 4 the storyline was great and is one of the best GTA's out.

Hitman

Been playing the series since i was a kid, i've played every single one up to the newest Hitman

Sleeping Dogs.

I know not a lot of people would of picked it but i like how it has a GTA type theme but in a completely different country giving it a whole new vibe

TerranceG

Quote from: Zupeps on February 24, 2017, 12:02:59 AM
Fallout: New Vegas
My ultimate favorite fallout game even though i like fallout 3 alot because of the story i like Fallout NV more because of the freedom you have.

Grand Theft Auto 4.

To me it's better then GTA 5 it had a better story the graphics may not be the same but that doesn't matter the storyline in GTA 4 was worth playing more then once

GTA San Andreas

Basically the same thing as GTA 4 the storyline was great and is one of the best GTA's out.

Hard to come up with 5 but I love metal gear solid and GTA.

MrName

I was lazy to write more hehe...

Fallout 4
QuoteFor me one of the most beautiful games ever! I just love this game so much omg...

Ratchet & Clank
QuoteRatchet and clank series are amazing, probably there will be a lot of people who gonna say omg how can u like this game or just dont feel it.. But in my opinion this game is unique, from style how it is made till all the ideas and designs.

Need For Speed Underground
QuoteOne word CHILDHOOD and love towards cars haha

Marc Ecko's Getting Up - Contents Under Pressure
QuoteDoing graff irl myself, so of course this game gonna be in my top 5.

GTA San Andreas, SA-MP/MTA:SA
QuoteDo I really need to explain why GTA San Andreas and its multiplayer mods should be atleast in TOP 5? I dont think so, people above me explained why GTA San Andreas is probably one of the most legendary games ever especially its multiplayers mods.

BodyBuilder

1. San Andres Multiplayer

QuoteI've been playing SAMP for more years now, when i found this server, it became just better and better... :)

2. Grand Theft Auto 5

QuoteI got this game last Christmas and got a good relationship with this game aswell...

3. Fernbus Coach Simulator

QuoteA bus driver game that i love very much, i'm a chauffeur aswell, i love vehicles with automatic gearchanger...

4. FIFA 15

QuoteI love to play with sport games, e-sports, the best is the FIFA games...

5. Minecraft

QuoteIn a blocky and pixeled world, where you can build, and grow you creativity... just makes you feel fantastic...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk