Premiums Autoclear By Vote?

Started by Smithque, August 08, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithque

Something popped up in the premium suggestions thread that I thought should be discussed by common player, too.

Quote from: 0bv on January 15, 2017, 01:15:42 PM
Brief summary of the suggestion: Force clear
The more detailed text of the suggestion: Sometimes it takes too long to wait for the auto-clear at XX:00 and there might've been a troller spawning 100 bikes at spawn. So premiums will be able to /forceclear or /clear. (I assume admins already have that command, but it would be useful if premiums had it. Because as I said, there's not always staff in-game)
Priority: Medium

Here's my take on it:
Quote from: SmithRussia on February 18, 2017, 12:00:05 AM
As for the force clear, it's a bit less potentially harmful, and I'm only somewhat sceptical of it. Right now, admins reserve the right to start a vote on whether the server should be manually cleared. Maybe we could launch an experiment allowing the server to be cleared by vote started by a Premium.

EvilShadeZ

I need other admin opinion on this.

Sajugs

If yes, it only clears vehicles in world 0. Don't want this misused (intentionally or unintentionally) to ruin stuff for people in other worlds.

EvilShadeZ

Then this won't really fix a thing as vehicles can be spammed in all the world's...

Smithque

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on August 08, 2017, 06:03:58 PM
Then this won't really fix a thing as vehicles can be spammed in all the world's...
Yes, but at least if the troll is at the spawn, it can be fixed without admin interference if necessary.

Smithque

Sajugs

Given the adjustments made to autoclear system, I don't think this is longer necessary.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk