Started by MoathGameS, August 16, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoathGameS

Your ingame name: MoathGames
Date of Ban:(16/08/2017)
Ban reason: Speedhacks.
Admin who banned you: M4k3
Ban ID: 1553
Why should you be unbanned?: This is unfair ban, Because I haven't any installed mods or any hacks, I have clear GTA, Please unban me soon, And I think M4k3 is very mistaken because I have got my FPS(120-130).
Please next time be sure if anyone got hacks or not!

M4k3

Quote from: MoathGameS on August 16, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

Your ingame name: MoathGames
Date of Ban:(16/08/2017)
Ban reason: Speedhacks.
Admin who banned you: M4k3
Ban ID: 1553
Why should you be unbanned?: This is unfair ban, Because I haven't any installed mods or any hacks, I have clear GTA, Please unban me soon, And I think M4k3 is very mistaken because I have got high ping (120-130).
Please next time be sure if anyone got hacks or not!

High ping is 120-130?
I had doubts that it's FPS related (you said yourself you have FPS unlocked from and it's like 80-130) but after watching you like lots of times, testing in SF and LS airports I have found out that it's not FPS related.
Let me just explain it:
You're driving in hotpursuit behind other police cars. These police cars are going 10 km/h faster than you and they keep accelerating and the drivers have no lags (you don't have them either). Logically, you would only reach them if they slow down (near a turn or hit something) but in your case you get like instant +20 km/h boost and result: you're driving faster than them and you're like leaving them behind. I saw that like 8-10 times yesterday.

I told you I suspected you of using some sort of speedhack, so I teleported you to San Fierro Airport and decided to race you on Police Cruisers (drag-race). This time the acceleration WAS THE same. So it means that either you manipulate the FPS bugs (which I doubt) or you use some sort of acceleration hack.

And if it was only my doubts I wouldn't like ban you but TinyDrama, SmithRussia, Caledonite saw you doing it. Plus MrName said he had suspicions about you speedhacking. IMO, That's more than enough for banning you

MoathGameS

Hello there M4k3, Sorry about this mistake ( High ping ) I mean FPS, I like this server and I don't like to hack.
( I don't have any of mods or hack), I will remove my gta sa / samp now.
So please unban me, My hope.

M4k3

Well, that doesn't matter as you were spotted ban evading along with your friend/brother or any other kind of relative under the name BrokenGears (and ur friend is AbuSuheil_AbuAlrub). He was using the same kind of speedhack you were using.
So if you want to get unbanned - you should stop lying

MoathGameS

Bruhh, I'm not evading and we don't have any kind of speed hacks (My friend), By the way please give us another chance and thanks.

Smithque

Just how gullible do you desperately want us to be?

Then care to explain the boosts your vehicle experienced so conveniently during HP, but was spared of while M4k3 was testing you out in LSX?

MoathGameS

Yeah i saw myself, If i'm another person I would think speed hack.
But maybe this because of ping?
Guys I'm not using any hacks or speed hacks, I'm swear!!!!!

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: MoathGameS on August 16, 2017, 11:16:10 PM
Yeah i saw myself, If i'm another person I would think speed hack.
But maybe this because of ping?
Guys I'm not using any hacks or speed hacks, I'm swear!!!!!

After inspecting the video it's beyond clear that it's not lag, and you've used some sort of speedhacks. Also why are you treating us like we can't see you obviously hacking?

Denied. Come clean next time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk