Unban Adidas_Vape

Started by Adidas_Vape, September 01, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adidas_Vape

Your ingame name: Adidas_Vape
Date of Ban: I don't know. but a long time. (Day/Month/Year)
Ban reason: Godmode
Admin who banned you: I don't know
Ban ID: 1391
Why should you be unbanned?: I want to play this server beacause this is the best server out there. And i want to play with my friends... And i wont hack anymore. i don't have S0beit. because i iam installed ENB. And admin please unban me ;)

EvilShadeZ

Add more detail to as why we should unban you. Why should we trust you not to hack again?

Adidas_Vape

Well. I want to create a series there. and this server is the best outthere to to this kinda stuff. So please unban me.
Here is my GTA sa folder...

EvilShadeZ

Please read this BEFORE next message and make sure it explains WHY you should be unbanned.

http://forum.reloadedserver.com/index.php/topic,6.0.html

Adidas_Vape

Okay i was hacking in hot pursuit. i admit that. i deleted all the "Cheat" files. and i learned my mistake. it wont happen again.

Smithque

It goes without saying such a disgrace will not happen again. (Not on our watch.) Our question is, how are you going to convince us of your further good behavior?

Adidas_Vape

I promise it wont happen again. I like this server, i really do. and am stupid that i Cheated here. Please forgive me admins... I know your duty is keep the server running without any hackers. I swear i ain't cheat here anymore.

Sajugs

Your ban will be lifted in a week from now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk