Author Topic: default running  (Read 82 times)

BLING

• писдец бля што са нахуй
    • View Profile
default running
« on: September 10, 2017, 01:25:53 AM »
Your name: $$$$$

Suggestion: default running everywhere or partially

Why should we add this?:

looks weird and you constantly feel trapped.
skinhit + slow walk makes it too easy to hit, fights end too quick because of that.
in deathmatch you are dead in 3 seconds (think about that sometimes you are getting shot by multiple players)
everyone is dieing every couple of seconds. not really funny ; also because of this bug when someone kills you

so i thought there could be atleast one deathmatch with original running. outside of deathmatch original running would be pleasant too

(or perhaps a command for freeroam that brings back original run)

my opinion: remove the slow walk completely but i dont think that will happen
салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам салам
ъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъъ

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: default running
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 09:03:29 AM »
No. There is a server-wide setting to use CJ anims, but this would cause abuse in case of modded anims and also ruin the game due to lack of variety of anims. This is a MOVIE server not a DM server nevertheless. So no. This cannot be done.

Sajugs

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: default running
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:37:18 AM »
As Evil said, this is a movieserver not a DM server. There is no way to make just one DM use CJ anims, its a global setting that will change the entire server if used.