Started by Konstantin_Tsarev, October 15, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konstantin_Tsarev

Your ingame name: Konstantin_Tsarev
Date of Ban: a long time ago
Ban reason: flyhacks
Admin who banned you: ???
Ban ID: #1337
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I was banned for nothing, I think the administrator was mistaken ID or something else, I do not know what, at that time I just mapped my map on my map and all, I ask to remove my ban, that I could shoot movies on your good server :3

EvilShadeZ

No, you weren't banned for nothing, it doesn't happen on this server, especially for such a reason. So please explain why you were banned and why you should be unbanned.

Smithque

He was just mapping a map on a map. What could've gone wrong with this poor sincere fella?  :D
On a serious note, could you do better than that? I understand the part that you've used Google Translate, but you should seriously at least come clean (be sincere).

Sajugs

Nobody gets banned while using flyhacks in a private world for mapping/moviemaking purposes, so don't lie.

MrName

I am sure that we don't have such admins in team who could ban a player by mistake for flyhacks.. Also like Sajugs said, noone will ban a player for fly hacks in private world, espeically if player is using it for mapping or recording.

Sajugs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk