Help Me

Started by Emin_Lioni, December 01, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emin_Lioni

1.Emin_Lioni
3.FlyHack
4.SmithRussia
5.when I go to the server ID I do not show, but write. You are banned on this server
6.I was banned because I was on / dm 0
and we were killed by a cheater with one person.
He began to swear, call the cheater, and then went out.
I started to write in a chat, that ostensibly because of game it is not necessary to spend nerves.
And Smitnrossia wrote: WHAT, WHILE?
And banned me with that cheater
I really want to play with YOU, I started doing my first series. Please, my friends are waiting for me for a long time ((

Smithque

Let me lay out my version of the events. I had caught your friend & yourself flying a car in an alternative world long before the DM started. At the DM, you did get cheated by a hacker who then left. After that I decided it was time I dropped my cover and unleashed my ban hammer. I banned you guys, and then I banned the guy who you got cheated by. Now that picture is bigger than the one you have provided.

Emin_Lioni

please understand. I'm aware of my guilt, I can go to Skype and delete through the demonstration all the cheating glue, well, please. I really need your server. I only played with you all day.

My series, which I shoot waiting for subscribers. Well, at least somehow you can get a mess? I repent, it's my fault that I used FlyHack.
I did not hurt anyone, please. What should I do?

Smithque

We appreciate you eventually coming clean about this, even though you didn't present the whole picture at first. Now you should move on to convince us that we can really give you a second chance. Even if you delete all hacks on Skype in presence of the whole admin team, how can we have faith that you won't install them back once we're done unbanning you?

Emin_Lioni

Well, I can save only the most harmless cheats: Camera, bullet holes, setting time and weather, driving on 1 wheel, mod on a cigarette.
I have 2 gta, where there is CLEO :'( :'( for shooting, and in another cheats. I can delete it.
I appreciate your server, it is you who can watch the fashion for grafiku, new skins, weapons, machines without any interference.

Emin_Lioni

I do not know, I repent, I admit.
I want to play, I have never tried so diligently as on your server.
I really want to play. My incredible feeling for the shoots on the server does not go away.
I want to play, please)))

Smithque

You have not given a plausible answer to this question to this day:
Quote from: SmithRussia on December 03, 2017, 10:18:13 AM
How can we have faith that you won't install them back once we're done unbanning you?

It is important that you do so unless you want things to stay the way they are now.

Emin_Lioni

:)
I can delete the whole GTA, and download a clean one without any cheats.
You see that I want to play, I've already deleted everything that I can. I do not need to download the cheats anymore. My problem is the cheats I used. I am corrected, ready for all the checks. I do not even want to hear about new cheats . All my attempts at cheating produced to the banu. I already have enough banov.Vse cheats, which I used already
Russian:
я могу удалить всю гта,и скачать чистую без каких  либо читов.
Вы видите,что я хочу играть,я удалил уже всё,что можно.Скачивать  читы мне уже не нужно.Моя проблема - это читы,какие я использовал.Я исправился,готов уже на все проверки.Я даже слышать о новых читах не хочу.Все мои попытки читерства производили к бану.С меня уже хватит банов.Все читы,какие я использовал уже находятся  в  безвозвратном пути.
Я не знаю,как  еще вам доказать,что я больше  не читер.

Sajugs

You clearly don't understand what we're asking you to do here. Frankly I don't see the point of bothering with this.

You cheated - you got banned, too bad.

Stays banned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk