The Smithy

Started by Smithque, August 10, 2015, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithque

I remember the spring of 2014, just before MSR was created. We were at war with M4k3 at the moment, and then tried to cool things down by negotiating. But the agreement was refused:

VolkSWAGen

MrName

Okay, someone is on drugs again.. :o  :o :o

EvilShadeZ

Smithque

My contribution to the stack of "my team in every game" memes:

MrName

Smith is just genius haha
Love your videos bro :D

0bv

I'm drunk as duck an my reaction to these videos:

Smithque

Smithque

Smithque

Smithque

Instead of complaining about being poor, enjoy it!

I do not own the background soundtrack inserted in this video, it has been used purely for the purpose of entertainment.

Software:
Video editing - Sony Vegas Pro 10.0
Recording - Fraps 3.5.99
In-game camera - CamHunt v1.0 by BoPoH
Image editing - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Pro
Scene setting - SA-MP 0.3.7
Model editing - 3ds Max 2012
Texture editing - TXD WorkShop 4.0b
Sound extraction - Alci's SAAT Visual v1.10

Cast:
TheSmith
M4k3
MrName

Soundtrack: Mike Andrews Advertisement #2 by Rockstar Games

CREED

Smithque

So, here's the deal. Unfortunately, on September 3 my graphic card, which I had used for years, was burned down to the ground for reasons never to be known. Right now my PC can only run games Civilization IV on settings lowest possible. YT content creation is, obviously, out of the question for the time being.

However, there's more to it. It's not that I couldn't have bought a new one, possibly even of a slightly better performance than the old one. My academic year has started, and I don't have much time to spend on content creation anyway. It's even tougher than last year. However, I might still be able to spend some before my vacation in late January if I get a new GPU. Does that sound okay?

Have your voice heard in my poll at my Telegram channel! You will also more and quicker updates if you join my channel there.

Angello

I hope you're doing well bro. And I hope you resume content creation soon. Any updates to that by the way?

Smithque

Production will be restored as soon as my summer term exams are over (which is June 26), or shortly thereafter. I'm hoping to finish 2 to 3 commercials I had in mind since the release of the Mike Andrews' one. I've been working on one of them during the short visits I've had to MSR this spring.

So yeah, check out my Telegram channel to keep in touch with my latest news.

Recent Topics

No posts were found.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk