Started by goldini, April 28, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldini

Your ingame name: Maximiliano_Goldini
Date of Ban: (Day/Month/Year) 27 04 2019
Ban reason: health hack
Admin who banned you: I don't rememder
Ban ID: 2736
Why should you be unbanned?: Im from Ukraine,so its hard to explain for me in English.I've goined /dm 1,then i started to PVP with other players.Then I saw that my HP is not going down.I dont know what happened.Before i was in /world 683 with my friends,and activated /god.I stopped,and tryed to dissable /god,but system told me that /god mode is not avalible in /dm 1.It must be some kind of lag.I dont now how to hack with my health.I just wanted to pvp

Sajugs

Yeah that doesn't sound likely. Only way for that to happen is if you were desynced with the server - which I made sure was not the case by slapping you before I banned you. The server does not magically give you godmode in DM.

So, gonna tell us what really happened?

goldini

I tell you the truth.I can enter yout server just now,and show all my actions before ban.then we can go in skype/discord and you can check my GTA. also: when you teleported to me and slaped i was staying on one place.if i were cheating,why would i stop?i just did*t know why my health is not going down.
Why should I lie?To ''cheat'' (as you say) again?I don*t think so..
I play on the other RolePlay server,me and my friends came here just for shoot training because here we can spawn cars and guns.they couldn*t give me any damage,i*ve reloged several times,but nothing changed.you can check it,i think

goldini

also,if you unban me,i may have the same problem again.I will record that and write you as a bug report(i have experiance in bug-reporting) with description,attachments,enviroment

Sajugs

Honestly this does not sound convincing at all.

If you wish to get unbanned, you're gonna have to follow these guidelines:

Quote from: Sajugs on May 25, 2015, 10:15:16 AM
IF YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF HACKING

If you have been confirmed to have been a hacker or your appeal is otherwise unsolvable, you can still get unbanned by posting a picture. You need to take a piece of paper and write on it "I will not cheat on MSR" 50 times, along with your username and date.

goldini

I told you everyrhing.I'm telling you truth
I won't do such a stupid and shaming thing.I'f your server can't synhronize me and my ping was 300-400,it's not my fall and i'm not guilty.

goldini

It's to bad,that with your server online 20-40 you allow to yourself being so concentrated on stupid things like "write 50 times".

EvilShadeZ

Clearly the issue is on your end. Either bad internet or hacks - and no, even with bad internet you sync the shots.

Since you do not want to get unbanned, this ban appeal is Locked & Archived.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk