Author Topic: banned (health hack)  (Read 234 times)

goldini

• View Profile
banned (health hack)
« on: April 28, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
Your ingame name: Maximiliano_Goldini
Date of Ban: (Day/Month/Year) 27 04 2019
Ban reason: health hack
Admin who banned you: I don't rememder
Ban ID: 2736
Why should you be unbanned?: Im from Ukraine,so its hard to explain for me in English.I've goined /dm 1,then i started to PVP with other players.Then I saw that my HP is not going down.I dont know what happened.Before i was in /world 683 with my friends,and activated /god.I stopped,and tryed to dissable /god,but system told me that /god mode is not avalible in /dm 1.It must be some kind of lag.I dont now how to hack with my health.I just wanted to pvp

Sajugs

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: banned (health hack)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 06:14:32 PM »
Yeah that doesn't sound likely. Only way for that to happen is if you were desynced with the server - which I made sure was not the case by slapping you before I banned you. The server does not magically give you godmode in DM.

So, gonna tell us what really happened?

goldini

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 06:37:31 PM »
I tell you the truth.I can enter yout server just now,and show all my actions before ban.then we can go in skype/discord and you can check my GTA. also: when you teleported to me and slaped i was staying on one place.if i were cheating,why would i stop?i just did*t know why my health is not going down.
Why should I lie?To ''cheat'' (as you say) again?I don*t think so..
I play on the other RolePlay server,me and my friends came here just for shoot training because here we can spawn cars and guns.they couldn*t give me any damage,i*ve reloged several times,but nothing changed.you can check it,i think

goldini

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »
also,if you unban me,i may have the same problem again.I will record that and write you as a bug report(i have experiance in bug-reporting) with description,attachments,enviroment

Sajugs

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 11:45:26 PM »
Honestly this does not sound convincing at all.

If you wish to get unbanned, you're gonna have to follow these guidelines:

IF YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF HACKING

If you have been confirmed to have been a hacker or your appeal is otherwise unsolvable, you can still get unbanned by posting a picture. You need to take a piece of paper and write on it "I will not cheat on MSR" 50 times, along with your username and date.

goldini

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 10:37:23 AM »
I told you everyrhing.I'm telling you truth
I won't do such a stupid and shaming thing.I'f your server can't synhronize me and my ping was 300-400,it's not my fall and i'm not guilty.

goldini

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 10:40:11 AM »
It's to bad,that with your server online 20-40 you allow to yourself being so concentrated on stupid things like "write 50 times".

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 11:37:44 AM »
Clearly the issue is on your end. Either bad internet or hacks - and no, even with bad internet you sync the shots.

Since you do not want to get unbanned, this ban appeal is Locked & Archived.