Author Topic: Color varieties for the Premier in hot pursuit  (Read 163 times)

OrdinaryScotch81

• View Profile
Color varieties for the Premier in hot pursuit
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:59:55 PM »
Premium members have the ability to choose between the Police LS, Police Ranger and the premium exclusive Premier during a chase in hot pursuit. However, the current color of the Premier is black and isn't changeable whatsoever. Adding a colorful touch to the Premier (if used during a chase) with randomized natural colors surely becomes more comfortable. No bright or SAMP colors (due to a sync bug).

Sajugs

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Color varieties for the Premier in hot pursuit
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 01:24:46 PM »
I'm against this as the Premier is supposed to be an unmarked PD cruiser, which are usually black, making it any other color would give off a civilian vehicle feel.

OrdinaryScotch81

• View Profile
Re: Color varieties for the Premier in hot pursuit
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 09:05:56 PM »
I'm against this as the Premier is supposed to be an unmarked PD cruiser, which are usually black, making it any other color would give off a civilian vehicle feel.
I'm not sure what department is meant, but regarding the game's origin or based cities; their undercover or special vehicles are not plain black most of the time (backing my claim with resources below). The point of an unmarked police vehicle is to raise no suspicion by looking just like any other vehicle, after all. If we can't find an agreement we can hopefully at least agree on certain colors (e.g. gray, white, brown etc.)?

LAPD

LVMPD

* Recent Topics

No posts were found.