Your ingame name: smz
Date of Ban: 13/11/19
Ban reason:Rapid-fire.
Admin who banned you:IDK, sorry.
Ban ID:3111
Why should you be unbanned?:

Hello,

Today, I made a big mistake.
I went to the dm 1 with a cheat for killing people ..
The problem is that. I was banned defensively what I understand .. And I regret a lot. I use the server every day to test my mods, and I have a lot of fun with friends. I joined the server maybe over a year ago, and I made that mistake.

I would like you, if possible, to give me another chance. And I swear I will never do it again. I will never use cheat on your server again. Thank you for reading this request, hoping to see it accepted, good evening to you and thank you the administrative team.

EvilShadeZ

It doesn't matter if someone provoked you into cheating - cheating is still cheating.

Please proceed with this if you wish to get unbanned.

Quote from: Sajugs on May 25, 2015, 10:15:16 AM
IF YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF HACKING

If you have been confirmed to have been a hacker or your appeal is otherwise unsolvable, you can still get unbanned by posting a picture. You need to take a piece of paper and write on it "I will not cheat on MSR" 50 times, along with your username and date.

Somzee

Somzee

Please, give me one last chance, I would never cheat, really.
I play every day on the server, I would strongly go back ..

EvilShadeZ

As I quoted in the previous post, you need to take a piece of paper and write "I will not cheat on MSR" 50 times, with the date and your username being written on the page as well. Here's an example: https://m.imgur.com/exSkoW1

Sajugs

Ban appeal inactive, locked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk