Repost Ban Appeals

Started by GhostWeb, June 21, 2020, 03:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostWeb

Your ingame name: GhxstWeb
Date of Ban: I don't know (Day/Month/Year)
Ban reason: Car Throwing 
Admin who banned you: Admin Auto
Ban ID:  3519
Why should you be unbanned?: It's been two or three months since I'm banned, I assume I used a cheat,
I would like to have one last chance, at the slightest stupidity you won't unban me.
I am sincerely sorry to admins and players alike.

EvilShadeZ

So you hack once, get banned, write a ban appeal, get unbanned and you just keep hacking. Why should we even consider unbanning you with such attitude?

GhostWeb

I really stop cheating on SAMP, I need MSR in order to be able to reconstruct scenes that happened on a RP server in order to be able to make my screens
I do not intend to come back for cheat, I am really sorry to have disturbed the players and sorry to the admins that I have disturbed.

EvilShadeZ

And how is this time different? You said you wouldn't hack the last time around.

GhostWeb

the difference between the last time and this time are that now, i know right that i can't cheat on MSR and i need this to recreate my screens on RP so now i'll not cheat now, and I fully assume that I cheated and lied the last time

Smithque

And once you'll have recreated the screens, you'll switch right back to cheating?

Come on, you can always recreate the screenshots in a variety of places. A lot of servers out there are safe havens for care-free hacking. Why MSR? You think we're *such* pushovers?

GhostWeb

I no longer count cheating on MSR, even after making my screens, I know there is another place where I can make screens, but MSR stays on top of other servers in the same type, as said above I admit that I made a mistake, that of having cheat, I know I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway

GhostWeb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk