Author Topic: Repost Ban Appeals  (Read 268 times)

GhostWeb

• View Profile
Repost Ban Appeals
« on: June 21, 2020, 03:14:08 PM »
Your ingame name: GhxstWeb
Date of Ban: I don't know (Day/Month/Year)
Ban reason: Car Throwing 
Admin who banned you: Admin Auto
Ban ID:  3519
Why should you be unbanned?: It’s been two or three months since I’m banned, I assume I used a cheat,
I would like to have one last chance, at the slightest stupidity you won't unban me.
I am sincerely sorry to admins and players alike.

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Repost Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 04:12:43 AM »
So you hack once, get banned, write a ban appeal, get unbanned and you just keep hacking. Why should we even consider unbanning you with such attitude?

GhostWeb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 02:45:45 AM »
I really stop cheating on SAMP, I need MSR in order to be able to reconstruct scenes that happened on a RP server in order to be able to make my screens
I do not intend to come back for cheat, I am really sorry to have disturbed the players and sorry to the admins that I have disturbed.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:38:59 PM by GhostWeb »

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 01:39:09 PM »
And how is this time different? You said you wouldn't hack the last time around.

GhostWeb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 03:05:35 PM »
the difference between the last time and this time are that now, i know right that i can't cheat on MSR and i need this to recreate my screens on RP so now i'll not cheat now, and I fully assume that I cheated and lied the last time

Smith

• Administrator
  • Varied artist, here since the beginning
    • View Profile
    • My Telegram channel
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:07:42 AM »
And once you'll have recreated the screens, you'll switch right back to cheating?

Come on, you can always recreate the screenshots in a variety of places. A lot of servers out there are safe havens for care-free hacking. Why MSR? You think we're *such* pushovers?

GhostWeb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 03:49:47 PM »
I no longer count cheating on MSR, even after making my screens, I know there is another place where I can make screens, but MSR stays on top of other servers in the same type, as said above I admit that I made a mistake, that of having cheat, I know I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal