Ban Appeal

Started by zWurphy, August 26, 2020, 02:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zWurphy

Your ingame name: zWurphy
Date of Ban: I don't know, it's not indicated.
Ban reason: Armour hacks DM0
Admin who banned you: Auto
Ban ID: #3658
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I really don't know what is that hack, I don't use hacks while on the server I use it for my clips, I, one day was on DM0 and I think I killed someone that reported me for no reason, and I got banned, please unban me so that I can keep playing on the server thank you.

EvilShadeZ

Yeah. And I am a turtle. If you wish to be unbanned you gotta come clean.

zWurphy

All I'm saying is I won't cheat again, I thought it was alowed because i've seen people cheat, I am sorry for doing it, but it won't appen again, I'm here for making movie clips, please give me another chance, I swear II won't dissapoint you. You have to trust me.

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: zWurphy on August 26, 2020, 06:05:50 PM
All I'm saying is I won't cheat again, I thought it was alowed because i've seen people cheat, I am sorry for doing it, but it won't appen again, I'm here for making movie clips, please give me another chance, I swear II won't dissapoint you. You have to trust me.

That's not quite what you said in your initial post? Why the lie?

Also if you wish to be unbanned you need to proceed with the following:
Quote from: Sajugs on May 25, 2015, 10:15:16 AM
IF YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY OF HACKING

If you have been confirmed to have been a hacker or your appeal is otherwise unsolvable, you can still get unbanned by posting a picture. You need to take a piece of paper and write on it "I will not cheat on MSR" 50 times, along with your username and date.

Here are some examples:
https://i.imgur.com/NgD3s2C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/exSkoW1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yMuaHNG.jpg

zWurphy

For real lmao ? I have to write down 50 times like in school ? What is this ? Am I in school ? I just said that I won't cheat again

EvilShadeZ

With that kind of attitude you won't get unbanned. Either do what you're asked to or stay banned.

Sajugs

Quote from: zWurphy on August 26, 2020, 06:05:50 PM

What kind of fucked up logic is that? "I thought its allowed because I've seen others do it". So what, you gonna go around and start murdering people because some others do it? lol. You don't have to be too bright to know cheating is forbidden in games, so stop with the bullshit.

Quote from: zWurphy on August 27, 2020, 10:46:22 AM
For real lmao ? I have to write down 50 times like in school ? What is this ? Am I in school ? I just said that I won't cheat again

Yes. Exactly like in school buddy. Writing "I won't cheat again" on forums takes no effort and holds no weight considering you already lied to us once in the initial appeal, as opposed to writing on paper 50 times which teaches you a lesson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk