Author Topic: Unban Xzorx. (Kinzie)  (Read 73 times)

Xzorx

• View Profile
Unban Xzorx. (Kinzie)
« on: September 08, 2020, 03:02:45 PM »
Your ingame name: Xzorx.
Date of Ban: (Day/Month/Year) 08/09/2020
Ban reason:: Ban Evad.
Admin who banned you: Kinzie.
Ban ID: ""whats ban id?"
Why should you be unbanned?: So, so ...
I do not understand absolutely nothing to banish myself, however I returned to the game quietly I played normally until a player who I do not know at all, he begins to say that Xzorx is speedx and waytax (( I don't even know him)) and I directly take a ban without understanding anything, I was in shock to see that, I wondered for proof (I know 100 percent that there is no proof ) this player who says I'm speedx and waytax just said two words to Kinzie, and I'm getting a ban by kinzie who doesn't even do research, I really don't think about continuing on your server, really ran into that kind of admin impossible to continue the adventure on the server, I just want to ask for unban and I want to know why take a ban? Even if I take an unban, I do not think returned to your server because it is rubbish.

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Xzorx. (Kinzie)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 03:24:08 PM »
If you don't wanna return to the server "because it's rubbish", why do you make a ban appeal?

Xzorx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 03:43:45 PM »
If you don't wanna return to the server "because it's rubbish", why do you make a ban appeal?
As I explained, I want to see the reason for the ban, the evidence for the ban, there's no proof it's just a guy he connects to the server and he says "yeah, Xzorx is waytax and speedx is a ban evad "and kinzie sees that and he bans me without even saying is it true.
So, I posted this to see the reason for the ban and the evidence.

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 03:46:38 PM »
Your evidence request has been denied. Also, there is proof beyond reasonable doubt on this incident. Since you do not want to get unbanned(as stated by yourself), this ban appeal is closed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal