Interactive lift in some buildings

Started by M4k3, June 03, 2015, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4k3

Your name: M4k3
Suggestion: There are some buildings replaced by SAMP. They have space for lifts but there aren't any. I'd like to see lifts there (scripted). You press a button, menu opens with floors and so on.
Why should we add this?: Maybe because the buildings look empty and making just doors to close holes isn't a variant. Interactive lift would be really good.

Sajugs

Yeah Evil had the idea to add this ever since we began creating the server but he never got around to it. Lets see what he says.

MrName

Yes, i give +1 for this one.. Would be really happy if there were lifts in those samp eneterable buildings, especially at beach building.

TinyDrama

I also give +1 on this one, could be quite nice to have that.

EvilShadeZ

The problem with these lifts are, either we've one, across all the worlds or we don't have it all. If we have it across all the worlds, it will cause problems with Hot Pursuit and other minigames that might involve that area.

MrName

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on June 03, 2015, 01:09:05 PM
The problem with these lifts are, either we've one, across all the worlds or we don't have it all. If we have it across all the worlds, it will cause problems with Hot Pursuit and other minigames that might involve that area.

What if we block those lifts, for example in that world where is hot pursuit..? Same as we did in dms interiors with enterences..

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: MrName on June 03, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

What if we block those lifts, for example in that world where is hot pursuit..? Same as we did in dms interiors with enterences..
yeah, but... it'd be weird, people calling it through different virtual worlds...

TinyDrama

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on June 03, 2015, 01:22:03 PM
Quote from: MrName on June 03, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

yeah, but... it'd be weird, people calling it through different virtual worlds...
Well, how about if it's world 0 only or something like that?

M4k3

Or it would be in all worlds till 1000 (0-999).
Maybe we could try to block the lifts with objects (like make the building not enterable or blocking lift door with some objects) (only in DM and copchase worlds).

MrName

Hey, but why not? I mean, since we need only lift and lift is an object same with lift doors, then why can't it be only in world 0?

Sajugs

Suggestion approved.

Added to the server.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk