Author Topic: New minigame Protect The President  (Read 121 times)

Eldrenix

• bruh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
New minigame Protect The President
« on: September 04, 2021, 10:09:04 AM »
Your name:Eldrenix
Suggestion: New minigame called Protect The President
Why should we add this?: I everytime wanted to see PTP on Movie Server. But this will be different.[b/]
That's how this will be[b/]
President sits in stretch as a passenger with MP5, driver should travel to a specific location before they will be killed by terrorists, and behind president limo there will be two FBI Rancher or cars (your choice). Terrorists rides Sanchez or specific cars (your choice) with UZI and colt 45. I don't know how to describe too much. So this is what i said.
President's skins - 227,228
FBI skins - 163,164,286,
Terrorists skins - 24,25, 28,29,60,121,122,123,124,125
Admins decide by yourself which skins you can add for terrorists.
Hello
My name is Eldrenix and i like to play computer games and do videos in GTA SA.
Azerbaijani
Content Maker

PhenThohn

• The Hardest Part Is The Night
  • Premium
  • You've been naughty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: New minigame Protect The President
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 06:33:51 AM »
Seems familiar. Isn't there a server specified in this minigame, like "Plan B; Protect The President"?
As for your suggestion, for the first reading it sounds quite interesting. Only becaus if "Protect The President" is the goal and the name of the game, then why would he/she shoot at his/her attackers? Because the way this minigame could look for me is like the president hasn't got any weapon, he can only count on his bodyguards to defend him. This way it could work out smooth according to its name. I at least assume this. But this is only a way to look at. This seems something like the HP and the DM combined, at least because of its purposes.

If someone else can come up with an enhanced solution based on this minigame, then feel free to do so. As for me, I give this a +1, because if done in a correct, good and smart way, this could work out, I think. Of course, we unfortunately don't know if there would be any need for this to be implemented, and that if anyone ever want to play.

Smith

• Administrator
  • Varied artist, here since the beginning
    • View Profile
    • My Telegram channel
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 06:44:56 PM »
Don't see any reason why this can't be done, +1 from me.

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 06:46:55 AM »
The idea sounds good on the paper but bad in practice. You haven't even gone in the details how this minigame would function and I can tell you one thing. You would NOT get enough players to play it. Even hot pursuit sometimes struggles to gets players and that is the most played minigame second to DM's. It's a lot of effort for 0 return. I am more than open to implementing new minigames but it needs to be something that most people WANT to see, instead of saying 'yeah, I don't mind this (but never gonna play)' (Playing all day on the launch day doesn't count)

Eldrenix

• bruh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 07:52:29 AM »
Okay i got it. About the details, it will be almost same as a Hot Pursuit. I mean, system will pick a player's team randomly and guns will be different. I hope i explained well. About minimum amount of player is very sad, just because they join on this server only to test mods or have fun with friends on private worlds and etc.
Hello
My name is Eldrenix and i like to play computer games and do videos in GTA SA.
Azerbaijani
Content Maker

EvilShadeZ

• Lead Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 07:26:26 AM »
Okay i got it. About the details, it will be almost same as a Hot Pursuit. I mean, system will pick a player's team randomly and guns will be different. I hope i explained well. About minimum amount of player is very sad, just because they join on this server only to test mods or have fun with friends on private worlds and etc.

There is 0 point to it if it is similar to hot pursuit. What you'd be doing is splitting the playerbase, in result getting neither played.

* Recent Topics

No posts were found.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal