Bishop Wright

Started by RcoNN, December 25, 2016, 05:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RcoNN

Your ingame name: Bishop_Wright
Date of Ban: (Must Be in Day/Month/Year format) It was long time ago, like 3-2 months so I couldn't remember the exact date.
Ban reason: DM4 Weapon Hack. [Desert Eagle]
Admin who banned you: Automatic.
Ban ID:465#
Why should you be unbanned?:
Basically because I didn't hack. Its a false ban.
I remember myself having lags and high ping, I tried to /w2 Eagle but since I had lags it didn't give me the gun. Afterwhile I tried to enter a deathmatch area, DM4. It didn't spawn me in the area too because the lags I assume. I tried again to spawn a gun and just flooded with the comments. After few seconds all the comments seemed to work. I got the Deagle and second afterwards I got teleported into a DM area. It wrote that I couldn't spawn another eagle since I already have one and then I got banned for the reason I said above.
I was too lazy to post that ban appeal and then I found it useless because I left SAMP. After a month I got a new computer that connected to the same network with the same IP I used to have. Thank you for reading.

RcoNN

something goes up with this?

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: RcoNN on December 26, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

Yes, but you have to wait for our response, no matter how long it might take.

Ban Date: 29/07/2016

I looked into this and what I found out you got 2 seperate bans under a different username (Warren_Dertown)

Warren_Dertown DM1 Armour Hack
Warren_Dertown DM0 WeaponHack - M4

What I find confusing is that you've been banned from two different deathmatches. Do you have any explaination for that?

RcoNN

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on December 30, 2016, 03:12:30 PM
Quote from: RcoNN on December 26, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

Yes, but you have to wait for our response, no matter how long it might take.

Ban Date: 29/07/2016

I looked into this and what I found out you got 2 seperate bans under a different username (Warren_Dertown)

Warren_Dertown DM1 Armour Hack
Warren_Dertown DM0 WeaponHack - M4

What I find confusing is that you've been banned from two different deathmatches. Do you have any explaination for that?
I honestly don't know who is Warren Detown. It would be also weird how could I get banned twice on the same IP. Also it was my first ban.

EvilShadeZ

Well, then Warren Detown has to post the ban appeal if you weren't hacking. Either way, I find it suspicious that you share the IP with him.

RcoNN

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on December 30, 2016, 07:37:13 PM
Well, then Warren Detown has to post the ban appeal if you weren't hacking. Either way, I find it suspicious that you share the IP with him.
I don't know him and I don't know if he even would post a ban appeal. Anyways this is the first time I'm hearing about him and I didn't share my IP with him, idk how can I do this either.
My ISP changes my IP every 3 months, so if I remember right this could be my IP when I got banned 46.121.110.236
Now its 46.121.67.167.
I didn't touch the game since I quit SAMP so I find it suspicious as well as you do

RcoNN

Also I remember myself playing there alot. I had like 700 points and name changed from Bishop Wright to Bishop( I don't remember the exact name but it was shorter) and afterwhile changed it back to Bishop Wright again. I wouldn't hack on a Movie Server, its useless.

Sajugs

Well nobody goes around banning random IPs lol. If you're banned, means that somebody using your IP/account got banned and that's that.

RcoNN

Quote from: Sajugs on December 31, 2016, 05:31:27 PM
Well nobody goes around banning random IPs lol. If you're banned, means that somebody using your IP/account got banned and that's that.
Yeah but this is the first time I'm hearing about Warren nicknames. As I wrote, I remember myself trying to spawn a gun and after few seconds tried to enter a area, since I had lags I got desynced it some how teleported me into the area with the gun I tried to spawn, and then I got banned. As Bishop Wright and not Warren. A week afterwards I left SAMP. Its been almost 4 months that I didn't try to log in the server. Try to check Warren's ban date or something I don't know. I'm telling you the truth that I don't know who is Warren.

RcoNN

Can someone answer this please?

Sajugs

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on December 30, 2016, 07:37:13 PM

Locked & Archieved. You're responsible for your IP.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk