Started by Kahson, January 14, 2017, 07:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahson

Your ingame name: Kahson
Date of Ban: Cant rememeber
Ban reason:Rapid fire
Admin who banned you: Don't say
Ban ID:773
Why should you be unbanned?: I really would just like to chill again on movie server and try out mods and other stuff so I would like to be unbanned, I know I was banned for this but I promise I would not hack again I just wanna try out my new shit I do youtube so I would like to keep up my videos onto this server,

EvilShadeZ

So, you lied to us in previous ban appeals, why should we trust you that you're not going to hack?

Kahson

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on January 14, 2017, 09:51:30 AM
So, you lied to us in previous ban appeals, why should we trust you that you're not going to hack?

I swear u can trust I promise no lying I really would love to come back I wanna go in dms again and actually have fun...

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: Kahson on January 14, 2017, 07:10:15 PM

I swear u can trust I promise no lying I really would love to come back I wanna go in dms again and actually have fun...

You say you like the DMs, even though you clearly used rapid fire and then claimed you're gonna ban evade. I'm not so sure I can trust to unban you, because you clearly lied in the previous ban appeal. You could start perhaps with explaining why you lied in the ban appeal.

Kahson

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on January 15, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

You say you like the DMs, even though you clearly used rapid fire and then claimed you're gonna ban evade. I'm not so sure I can trust to unban you, because you clearly lied in the previous ban appeal. You could start perhaps with explaining why you lied in the ban appeal.

I'm sorry for lying I just really want to get unbanned so bad I do youtube I need to show my views my game I do samp videos mostly on my channel that's why I would really like to promote MSR like I did a long time ago.

Zupps

I'm just gonna put my two cents in here. You lied on every single appeal and you keep on lying. Not only have you ruined the game for others but you basically promote hacking if you keep getting unbanned. Tell how it's fair if you keep getting banned and we keep slapping your wrist and if someone else hacks they a permanent ban? How is that fair? How is it fair for you to use a modification to help you do something while other people arnt? Don't you find it unfair that you have to chat on a game that is half your age? If you're really wanting to get unbanned I would tell the truth. None of this fake YouTube bullshit that you're saying. Be a man and say the truth. I'm sick of coming on the forums and only seeing an appeals. If you're actually doing YouTube about MSR why isn't it posted on the forums? Because it's a lie like all your appeals have been. Now act you're age and man up and say the truth. This is fucking ridiculous. If I was a admin I wouldn't even CONSIDER unbanning you. So if you get unbanned just know someone sees some good in you.

Kahson

Quote from: Zupps on January 15, 2017, 05:40:51 AM
I'm just gonna put my two cents in here. You lied on every single appeal and you keep on lying. Not only have you ruined the game for others but you basically promote hacking if you keep getting unbanned. Tell how it's fair if you keep getting banned and we keep slapping your wrist and if someone else hacks they a permanent ban? How is that fair? How is it fair for you to use a modification to help you do something while other people arnt? Don't you find it unfair that you have to chat on a game that is half your age? If you're really wanting to get unbanned I would tell the truth. None of this fake YouTube bullshit that you're saying. Be a man and say the truth. I'm sick of coming on the forums and only seeing an appeals. If you're actually doing YouTube about MSR why isn't it posted on the forums? Because it's a lie like all your appeals have been. Now act you're age and man up and say the truth. This is fucking ridiculous. If I was a admin I wouldn't even CONSIDER unbanning you. So if you get unbanned just know someone sees some good in you.

Bruh getcho bitch ass on becuz I did used to post youtube videos on that server so get off of my post so what are you talking about I did hack and I regret doing it I said I put my word on it I swear I wouldn't hack again on the server so I will keep my word so get the fuck off of my post.

Kahson

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on January 15, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

Are you gonna answer?

EvilShadeZ

Not if you demand answers. Wait and don't double post.

Kahson

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on January 16, 2017, 11:13:19 AM

Smh bruh I'm tryna tell u I'm not even gonna hack no more bruh u can believe me this time.

Kahson

Quote from: Kahson on January 16, 2017, 07:22:57 PM

Smh bruh I'm tryna tell u I'm not even gonna hack no more bruh u can believe me this time.

Dude I been waiting since the weekend

EvilShadeZ

Kahson

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on January 18, 2017, 11:10:53 AM

Smh bruh u can trust me I swear you will never see my hacking.

Sajugs

You never really gave any explenation as to why you thought hacking was a good idea in the first place, nor you gave us any solid reason to unban you. Put some effort into the appeal if you want us to consider unbanning you.

Sajugs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk