vehicular siren device

Started by CoolkidsKlub, May 06, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolkidsKlub

Your name: KoolkidsKlub
Suggestion: Let PEOPLE use the AUDIO siren on VEHICLES (/vx).
Why should we add this?: kys if you don't

Zupps

Why do people can spam them all day? Sirens are annoying enough. No thank you

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: CoolkidsKlub on May 06, 2017, 09:51:17 PM
Your name: KoolkidsKlub
Suggestion: Let PEOPLE use the AUDIO siren on VEHICLES (/vx).
Why should we add this?: kys if you don't

Well, that reason doesn't seem convincing to why you'd need such a thing. Also some respect could be nice.

NeVox

It would be perfect to add such feature, especially if you want to test your ELM mods on non-police related vehicles (Sultan, Premier, and others).

Quote from: Zupps on May 06, 2017, 11:41:25 PM
Then turn down your volume or warp yourself into another world if someone is annoying you.

Zupps

Quote from: NeVox on May 07, 2017, 01:13:00 AM
It would be perfect to add such feature, especially if you want to test your ELM mods on non-police related vehicles (Sultan, Premier, and others).

Then turn down your volume or warp yourself into another world if someone is annoying you.
Why should I have to remove myself from the primary world if someone is deliberately being annoying? Also ELM is Emergency Light Mod, so you basically said "Emergency Light Mod Mod" also he's talking about the sound, what does ELM have to do with sound if it's the same generic sound?

Next time, please think before you post.

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: Zupps on May 07, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

Why should I have to remove myself from the primary world if someone is deliberately being annoying? Also ELM is Emergency Light Mod, so you basically said "Emergency Light Mod Mod" also he's talking about the sound, what does ELM have to do with sound if it's the same generic sound?

There is literally no difference between a police car and those sirens on other cars.

CoolkidsKlub

I think he means ImVehFt's EML, in which the special visual sirens only enable when the audio siren is enabled (whether it's a default police vehicle or not). In terms of it being annoying, this is completely invalid because I can just siren spam with a police vehicle anyway.

Zupps

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on May 07, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
Quote from: Zupps on May 07, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

There is literally no difference between a police car and those sirens on other cars.

That's literally what I said. There is no point...it's just a police siren on any other car. If he wishes Mod his sound files and change the horn to the police siren. Otherwise pointless and useless

Zupps

Quote from: CoolkidsKlub on May 07, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
I think he means ImVehFt's EML, in which the special visual sirens only enable when the audio siren is enabled (whether it's a default police vehicle or not). In terms of it being annoying, this is completely invalid because I can just siren spam with a police vehicle anyway.
Also if we add a script for all vehicles to have sirens then we'd have to make another script so it doesn't have a siren in mini games like HP

EvilShadeZ

Quote from: Zupps on May 07, 2017, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: CoolkidsKlub on May 07, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Also if we add a script for all vehicles to have sirens then we'd have to make another script so it doesn't have a siren in mini games like HP

That'd be stupid to have it on by default, there is no need for this discussion as I have ideas of my own of how to implement this in a decent way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk