Started by Makhara, September 09, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makhara

Your ingame name: Guerilla
Date of Ban: (09/09/2017)
Ban reason: Speed Hack
Admin who banned you: MrName
Ban ID: #1625
Why should you be unbanned?: Please,yes i'am cheater,i have speed hack , but this is very good good good and good server. i love this server . WHY ? this server is a original movie server. to the taken screenshots and i love /Hotpursuit. please unbanned i am delete  speed hack . please.

Sajugs

Quote from: Sajugs on May 25, 2015, 10:15:16 AM
If you were banned for hacks/cheats, showing a picture of your game folder proves nothing. If you were infact not cheating, explain in-detail what you were doing before the ban and what happened, mentioning any useful details.

What I would like to know is why were you hacking in the first place?

Makhara

One player he is drop the car , sit and he is DB me , and i am wery angry , and i am hacking , i am sit the car and on  speedhack and  drop he's the spawn to the san fierro roads. sorry for bad english. please unban and look me to the game. i am delete the speedhack.

EvilShadeZ

Hacking because somebody else does is not an excuse for your actions.

Makhara

he's dm&db me to the spawn. and i am hacking them .

Makhara

please,please,please unban and watch me recon . delete speedhack. sorry . please

EvilShadeZ

Please provide us a reason why we should trust you and unban you.

Makhara

Okey... please trust me , i am delete hacks.  and i love this server very much , this is very good server. i am georgian and there are georgian servers,lsrp.ge,moors.in .... and this is very good server to the take roleplay screenshots. i want to the take screenshots and gaming this server. unban please. trust me. sorry for bad english.

Makhara

Makhara

Sajugs

Clearly you don't understand what a "reason" is. Combined with the fact that you're double/triple posting, this is denied.

Stays banned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk