Unban

Started by Thomas, November 12, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

Your ingame name: Thomas Ridgeway
Date of Ban: (Day/Month/Year) Don't know.
Ban reason: Aimbot.
Admin who banned you: I can't see.
Ban ID: #1431
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I need this server for take picture to can edit my RP pictures ,and have training with my Police Department please,I don't use aimbot and don't play minigame so much ,please.This don't gonna repeat.

Thomas

Im using server to can record SAMP videos and etc.

like this ..

EvilShadeZ

Not if you bump your threads like that, being unable to wait for you to be responded to.

Also, put more effort into your ban appeal, why don't you?

Thomas

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on November 13, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
Not if you bump your threads like that, being unable to wait for you to be responded to.

Also, put more effort into your ban appeal, why don't you?

Im say all what I have . I don't use aim and something else , because I playing on server for edit my RP pictures and recording videos , don't playing minigames so much and don't use aim.

EvilShadeZ

And why should I believe you claiming that you didn't use? You either have to come clean or find the person who did use aimbot. Whichever one it was, it's up to you.

Thomas

Quote from: EvilShadeZ on November 13, 2017, 08:47:58 PM
And why should I believe you claiming that you didn't use? You either have to come clean or find the person who did use aimbot. Whichever one it was, it's up to you.

I don't use this! Im clean , 100% .
I can ss my folder,you can come on teamviewer and all ,pleaes I need unban to can test mods and other.

Smithque

Quote from: Thomas on November 14, 2017, 12:33:01 PM
I can ss my folder,you can come on teamviewer and all ,pleaes I need unban to can test mods and other.

You might have had the decency to check out the guidelines laid out on the childboard before posting an appeal:

Quote from: SajugsIf you were banned for hacks/cheats, showing a picture of your game folder proves nothing. If you were infact not cheating, explain in-detail what you were doing before the ban and what happened, mentioning any useful details.

Sajugs

As already mentioned several times, nobody gets banned without a reason. You were clearly banned for aimhacking within a DM. So you either did it, or it was a mistake (unlikely). If it were the latter, you need to provide details and explenation of how it were a mistake.

If you just keep repeating yourself saying "im 100% legit pls unban" this will go nowhere.

Thomas

im maping map , /loadmap soa 123 i think ..for can take pictures ,and i spend 1-2 hours , of course.
Im left server and gonna sleep , when I get up and go in school ,when get back , im banned , i don't use aim on DM. Im playning dm when i have free time , but i don't have this ,i just playing on reloaded because is simple server , better than xmovie. I use this server for .. I told.

Smithque

I'm afraid you are just going around saying the same thing in different words. If you have no hacks, how come you got banned for them, either by an administrator or by the automatic anti-hack system? Explain in detail or you will never be unbanned.

If you have no proof of that, I really recommend that you come clean and focus on your apology to the community. How are you going to make up for the offense you have been banned for?

Sajugs

Quote from: Thomas on November 14, 2017, 09:07:16 PM
im maping map , /loadmap soa 123 i think ..for can take pictures ,and i spend 1-2 hours , of course.
Im left server and gonna sleep , when I get up and go in school ,when get back , im banned , i don't use aim on DM. Im playning dm when i have free time , but i don't have this ,i just playing on reloaded because is simple server , better than xmovie. I use this server for .. I told.

Alright, offline bans are only handed out from forum reports. Since you are not on any forum report, it is clear to me that you are lying.

Ban appeal denied, stays banned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk