Placing Roadblocks and Spikes outside of Hot Pursuit

Started by Shomy, November 12, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shomy

Your name: ShomyTKD
Suggestion: As you can see in the title, I would like to see the option to place Roadblocks and Spikes in the world, outside of Hot Pursuit gamemode. I am pretty sure it is possible.
Why should we add this?: The reason is that there are lots of people who practice for PD or SD on Movie servers, like yours and it would be great addition. I also do cop chases with friends in private world and we can't use spikes, although they would be great to have.

Thanks for reading. Hope to see it in the game soon. Keep up the great work!

EvilShadeZ

The spikestrip script is made specifically for hot pursuit, so there's some... things that might not be that functional...

From what I can tell, I will need to create a completely separate script in order to implement this, but shouldn't be too much work.
If I do, this command will only be available in ./world private for all people in that world.

Shomy

It's okay :) Usually on RP servers you would be able to place it somehow, but I am sure you can figure it out!
It's fine if it's on Private Worlds Only tho, thanks for the response! :)

EvilShadeZ

If it were available outside those, I can imagine the carnage happening. People placing roadblocks and spike strips to annoy others on purpose.

Shomy

Maybe making them despawn after few minutes? But it's all good the way you said it, no worries!

SkypeerFox

QuoteIf I do, this command will only be available in ./world private for all people in that world.

Up! Great idea.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk